- Located in the Addison county Lake Champlain region offering hiking, apple picking, antiquing, biking, boating, golfing, skiing or just a relaxing ride along the lake, there is something for everyone.
- We are six miles from Mount Independence, a Revolutionary War site. At the Mount, there is a museum, wonderful trails for hiking in the warm months and cross-country skiing or snow-shoeing in the winter, plenty of nice spots for a picnic.
- Across the lake, via the little Lake Champlain cable ferry, is Fort Ticonderoga, another Revolutionary War site.
- Orwell is the home of Norton's Gallery. Norton is a wood-carver and has a shop displaying many wonderful pieces. Whether you are shopping or just talking, Norton's is a great stop.
- Lake Champlain is seven miles away, so you can rent a houseboat or take a cruise on the Carillon with a narrated history of the lake.
- Middlebury is twenty minutes away offering many fine restaurants, shops and golfing. We will be happy to help you with your restaurant choice and make the reservation for you. Middlebury is also the home of Middlebury College and their art museum.
- Thirty-five minutes will get you to Rutland, the third largest city in the state.
- Brandon is ten miles away amd has many shops featuring artist displays, creative crafts and several nice restaurants.